Spring 2021 Programs & Services
Welcome to Spring 2021
Add a Class After Spring Quarter Begins
- See how to add a class
- See steps to register for classes
- Check out important dates and deadlines
- Classes begin today, Monday, April 5!
Looking to Add Classes Still for Spring?
- Six-week Second Spring classes run May 17-June 25.
- You can VIEW and plan for second spring classes now
- Then REGISTER for spring classes starting April 19.
- Also see our listing of other LATE-START CLASSES
About Our Student Services Programs
Foothill College Promise (Free Tuition)
First-time, full-time college students in 12+ units are eligible to have their spring quarter tuition and fees covered by the Foothill College Promise. Learn more.
Virtual Campus Online Support
- If this is your first quarter at Foothill, please check out our Virtual Campus website for all the online resources available to you, including Live Chat, to help you with your technical needs!
- Also explore our Online Learning website to get started with Canvas by Instructure, our Course Management System (CMS) used in all online and hybrid courses at Foothill College.
- Our Psychological Services virtual office is open to answer questions and make appointments.
- Please see what to do if you experience a psychiatric emergency.
Meet with a Counselor
- Get help selecting the right classes and navigating your academic plan.
- Make an appointment.
Student Services Listing
- We have many student services to help you achieve your goals.
- Learn about financial aid, tutoring, personal counseling, the food pantry and other resources.
- View full list of student services.