Spring 2019 Programs & Services
Welcome to Spring Quarter
Welcome — or welcome back! We're so glad you chose Foothill College for your academic journey.
Below you'll find more helpful tips for the first week.
Week of Welcome (WoW!)
Monday-Thursday, April 8-11
Tips and Resources for Week One
Foothill College Promise (Free Tuition)
First-time, full-time college students in 12+ units are eligible to have their spring quarter tuition and fees covered by the Foothill College Promise. Learn more.
24/7 Online Learning Support
- Are you taking a class online or looking to add an online class?
- If you need technical assistance with Canvas, call 1.877.930.1173 any time.
- Phone support hours for Canvas have been extended to 24/7 for students.
- View open courses to find classes with open seats.
- Add classes with an add code through April 19.
- Also view this information in MyPortal by using the Open Classes Finder in the Student Registration app.
- Remember: It is your responsibility to drop classes.
Meet with a Counselor
- Get help selecting the right classes and navigating your academic plan.
- Make an appointment.
Student Services Listing
- We have many student services to help you achieve your goals.
- Learn about financial aid, tutoring, personal counseling, the food pantry and other resources.
- Check out our full list of student services.
We hope you have a great spring quarter!
Looking for Second Spring Classes?
Schedule of Classes How to Add a Class
Admissions and Records
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101