All Counseling Appointments by Telephone & Zoom
The Counseling Team is here to support you via Telephone and Zoom appointments. Schedule your appointment with a counselor and please remember to telephone your counselor at your scheduled appointment date and time.
Flex Week - April 6-10
There are no scheduled appointments for the week of April 6-10th.
Beginning Monday, April 6th, use the online scheduling system to make an appointment. The first available appointment will be Monday, April 13th. You can email email@example.com and your email will be answered within 48 hours. Please call the Counseling Office during listed hours for general questions.CALL 650.949.7423 — Dial "0" to bypass the introductory message.
The phone will not be answered between the 12:00 -12:30 p.m. lunch break.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our part to minimize spreading the Covid19 virus.
Our goal is to help you clarify your academic and personal goals. Our counselors are committed to your success and deliver a range of services.
- Explore majors, educational choices and set academic goals
- Get up-to-date information on admissions and transfer requirements
- Develop a Student Educational Plan (SEP) for certificate, graduation and/or transfer
- Address academic and progress probation
- Get referrals to other support services on campus
- Certify your IGETC and CSU GE eligibility
- Explore career options and paths
- Learn about different career and college success courses
- Use career search resources to weigh your options
- Get support in safe, non-judgmental spaces
- Address personal issues affecting your college success
- Receive referrals to on-campus and community resources as needed
Programs with Counseling Support
The mission of the Counseling Division is to help students make appropriate and successful educational decisions, set achievable and realistic goals, adjust to changing roles in a global society and resolve academic, transfer and career concerns that can interfere with the ability to succeed in their college experience.
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8300, Room 8302
We're Hiring. Application extended to Feb. 18!
Earn $15 an hour at 10–15 hours per week in one of our Student Services program offices
through June 30, 2020.