Student Health Services
Student Health Center Offering Telemedicine-Only Effective March 17
Shelter in Place Services
Foothill is fortunate to have opened a Food Pantry last fall thanks to partners Second Harvest Food Bank and the Community Services Agency. The Food Pantry provides groceries to any Foothill student enrolled in credit or non-credit classes who meets the self-reported income eligibility set by Second Harvest. But for students who don’t have a home where they can bring groceries and make meals, the Food Pantry is not a viable option. - See more at: https://foundation.fhda.edu/stories/FH_food_pantry.html#.WTH2qcm1t
The Gavilan College food pantry is a collaboration between Gavilan College CalWORKs, Fresh Success, Association Students of Gavilan College (ASGC), Second Harvest Food Bank and St. Joseph’s Family Center. The pantry is open all year long and serves the entire Gavilan College Community.
Due to the Santa Clara County Shelter in Place order, the Student Health Center physical office will be closed until further notice, at least through spring 2020.
However, we will continue to provide Telemedicine Healthcare Appointments during regular business hours listed.
Mon & Tues, 8:30 a.m.–Noon, 1–6 p.m.
Wed & Thur, 8:30 a.m.–Noon, 1–4 p.m.
Fri, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Free and Low-Cost Medical Services
The Foothill College Student Health Center, in affiliation with Instant Urgent Care, is your access to quality health care on campus.
Sunnyvale Center Students
We do not offer onsite health services at our Foothill College Sunnyvale Center.
- However, all services on our Main Campus are available to you.
- In addition, you may go to Instant Urgent Care’s Santa Clara Clinic. The usual basic clinic fee will be waived for current Foothill students. Learn more about this option
Access to Services
- To receive free or low-cost services, you are required to pay a district governing board mandated mandatory health services fee when you register for classes. See health services fee exemption rules
- Your student health fee does NOT cover hospital care, referrals to specialists, dental, vision, or emergency transportation.
- For these reasons, we strongly recommend you obtain supplemental health insurance. Check out insurance options
Privacy & Confidentiality
Notice of Privacy Act is strictly enforced. Confidentiality is always our priority. Medical information is confidential and will not be released without patient's written consent, except as required by law.
Please Contact Us!
Campus Center, Building 2100 Lower Level Room, 2126