Student Health Services
Welcome to Health Services
Stop on by we're open!
Student success starts with promoting and protecting the well-being of our students. Our Foothill Health Center provides high-quality health and wellness services to each of our students.
Students will be greeted by our friendly Health Assistant that will assist students with making appointments to see a health care provider remotely via telemedicine or to visit Instant Urgent Care at the Santa Clara or Sunnyvale locations. Other on-campus services include free COVID-19 test kits, over-the-counter medications, band-aids, ice packs, and condoms. Click below for general medical services provided on and off campus.
Questions may be asked by email at email@example.com. For most current COVID-19 information, see our updates below and COVID-19 Information Overview.
COVID-19 Testing Kits
Free COVID tests are available to all students taking classes on campus at our Welcome Center (formerly Smartshop) in Room 2016 on Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Your Health Records
If you need to order your health records, follow steps for accessing through the Instant Urgent Care Portal.
- Go to Instant Urgent Care Portal
- Create or Sign in to the Instant Urgent Care portal
- From there, you can securely
- Check your health record
- Request copies of medical record. Note: Records are only available from Sept. 25 2017 through Aug. 31, 2022.
- Contact IUC staff for questions or problems.
*Records are only available from 25 Sept 2017 through 31 Aug 2022.
Lactation Room Available
Our Student Health Center provides a private lactation room where students who are nursing can pump or nurse their baby.
Need First Aid?
If you have an emergency or need an ambulance, please call 9-1-1.
If You Test Positive for COVID-19
Students: Report a Positive COVID Case by clicking here.
Students can also use their Foothill App to report a positive case. Foothill College is continuing to monitor current developments and taking measures to keep students safe on campus. We are closely following Santa Clara County guidelines and will communicate with the Foothill community on a regular basis as the situation and changing county and state mandates require.
If an employee is exposed to Covid-19, please see district guidelines and protocols for employee exposures and positive cases.
For any additional questions, students and employees may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Proof of vaccination is required AND a booster shot is recommended to attend in-person classes. If it's more than 5 months since your second Pfizer, Moderna or World Health Organization-approved vaccine or 2 months since your J&J vaccine, you are eligible for a booster vaccination.
See CDC guidance for receiving a booster.
More Covid-19 Information
For updates on testing, vacciations, and all other protocols, please see Covid-19 Information Overview.
About Our Health Center Services
See currently available Mental Health Services.
Access to Services
- To receive free or low-cost services, you are required to pay a district governing board mandated mandatory health services fee when you register for classes. See health services fee exemption rules.
- The Health Services Fee helps pay for both Psychological Services Mental Health Services and Health Center Services (when available).
- Your student health fee does NOT cover hospital care, referrals to specialists, dental, vision, or emergency transportation.
- For these reasons, we strongly recommend you obtain supplemental health insurance. Check out insurance options.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Notice of Privacy Act is strictly enforced. Confidentiality is always our priority. Medical information is confidential and will not be released without patient's written consent, except as required by law.
If You Experience Sexual Assault
COVID-19 Return to Campus Info
Please Contact Us!
Campus Center, Building 2100 Lower Level Room, 2126
COVID-19 Related Questions
Please submit all COVID-19-related information questions to email@example.com
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Closed 1–2 p.m. for lunch
December 19-22, 2023
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - Closed
December 23 - January 2 - Closed