Student Health Services
Health Center & Wellness Services
Health Advisory for Santa Clara County as of Nov. 15, 2018
The County of Santa Clara Public Health Department is advising residents to take precautions due to visible smoke in the air. Wildfires in California are causing air pollution throughout the Bay Area. Learn more about precautions you can take at this time.
Free and Low-Cost Medical Services
The Foothill College Student Health Center, in affiliation with Instant Urgent Care, is your access to quality health care on campus.
Main Campus Location
Campus Center, Lower Level, Room 2126
- Monday & Tuesday, 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m. (Closed 12-1 p.m.)
- Wednesday & Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (Closed 12-1 p.m.)
- Friday, 9 a.m.–1 p.m. (Telemedicine ONLY, no in-person visits)
- Closed holidays and academic recesses
Sunnyvale Center Students
We do not offer onsite health services at our Foothill College Sunnyvale Center.
- However, all services on our Main Campus are available to you.
- In addition, you may go to Instant Urgent Care’s Santa Clara Clinic. The usual basic clinic fee will be waived for current Foothill students. Learn more about this option
Access to Services
- To receive free or low-cost services, you are required to pay a district governing board mandated mandatory health services fee when you register for classes. See health services fee exemption rules
- Your student health fee does NOT cover hospital care, referrals to specialists, dental, vision, or emergency transportation.
- For these reasons, we strongly recommend you obtain supplemental health insurance. Check out insurance options
Privacy & Confidentiality
Notice of Privacy Act is strictly enforced. Confidentiality is always our priority. Medical information is confidential and will not be released without patient's written consent, except as required by law.
Please Contact Us!
Campus Center, Building 2100 Lower Level Room, 2126
|M-TU 8:30 a.m.–noon; 1–6 p.m.|
|W–TH 8:30 a.m.–noon; 1–4:30 p.m.|
|F 9 a.m.–1 p.m. (Telemedicine ONLY, no in-person visits)|
*Mon.–Thu. noon-1 p.m.