Student Health Services
Sunnyvale Center Students
We do not offer onsite health services at our Foothill College Sunnyvale Center.
- However, all services offered through our Main Campus Health Center are available to current *credit students.
- In addition, you may go to the Instant Urgent Care’s Santa Clara Clinic location. See clinic information below.
- If you are taking only noncredit classes, you do not pay the Student Health Fee.
- You can access student health services only IF you contact Admissions & Records to pay the fee for the quarter.
Instant Urgent Care’s Santa Clara Clinic
Address: 3466 El Camino Real, Santa Clara (six miles from Sunnyvale Center)
Important Note: *Service hours are limited to 4-7 p.m. for Foothill College students.
- Upon arrival, you must show proof that you are a current Foothill College with your Foothill OwlCard Student ID.
- The basic visit fee will be waived.
To make an appointment, visit the Instant Urgent Care’s Santa Clara Clinic website.
If You Experience Sexual Assault
COVID-19 Return to Campus Info
Please Contact Us!
Campus Center, Building 2100 Lower Level Room, 2126
COVID-19 Related Questions
Please submit all COVID-19-related information questions to email@example.com
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Closed 1–2 p.m. for lunch
December 19-22, 2023
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - Closed
December 23 - January 2 - Closed