Student Health Services
Sunnyvale Center Students
We do not offer onsite health services at our Foothill College Sunnyvale Center.
- However, all services offered through our Main Campus Health Center are available to current *credit students.
- In addition, you may go to the Instant Urgent Care’s Santa Clara Clinic location. See clinic information below.
- If you are taking only noncredit classes, you do not pay the Student Health Fee.
- You can access student health services only IF you contact Admissions & Records to pay the fee for the quarter.
Instant Urgent Care’s Santa Clara Clinic
Address: 3466 El Camino Real, Santa Clara (six miles from Sunnyvale Center)
Important Note: *Service hours are limited to 4-7 p.m. for Foothill College students.
- Upon arrival, you must show proof that you are a current Foothill College with your Foothill OwlCard Student ID.
- The basic visit fee will be waived.
To make an appointment, visit the Instant Urgent Care’s Santa Clara Clinic website.
Questions?Please Contact Us!
Campus Center, Building 2100 Lower Level Room, 2126
|M-TU 8:30 a.m.–noon; 1–6 p.m.|
|W–TH 8:30 a.m.–noon; 1–4:30 p.m.|
|F 8:30 a.m.–noon|
*Mon.–Thu. noon-1 p.m.