Our goal is to help you clarify your academic and personal goals. Our counselors are committed to your success and deliver a range of services.
- Explore majors, educational choices and set academic goals
- Get up-to-date information on admissions and transfer requirements
- Develop a Student Educational Plan (SEP) for certificate, graduation and/or transfer
- Address academic and progress probation
- Get referrals to other support services on campus
- Certify your IGETC and CSU GE eligibility
- Explore career options and paths
- Learn about different career and college success courses
- Use career search resources to weigh your options
- Get support in safe, non-judgmental spaces
- Address personal issues affecting your college success
- Receive referrals to on-campus and community resources as needed
Programs with Counseling Support
The mission of the Counseling Division is to help students make appropriate and successful educational decisions, set achievable and realistic goals, adjust to changing roles in a global society and resolve academic, transfer and career concerns that can interfere with the ability to succeed in their college experience.