Make an Appointment
Got a Question? Come to a Drop-In Session
- No appointment is needed to see a counselor this summer.
- Quick Questions drop-in sessions are generally 10-15 minutes in length and handled on a first come-first served basis.
- Sessions can cover: selecting classes for fall 2018, AP test scores, prerequisite clearance, general counseling questions, Academic/Progress probation.
- For Financial Aid Ed Plans, request an appointment. Appointments are only reserved for Financial Aid Ed Plans.
Counseling Office Hours
Summer July 2-August 30
- Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Closed Friday
- Closed for campuswide holiday: Wednesday, July 4th