COVID-19 vaccine/positive test reporting required for on-campus classes. Masks strongly recommended and may be required in some offices and classrooms. See details here

Group of graduates holding degrees


Transcript Evaluations


Students transferring academic credit to Foothill College from other U.S. regionally accredited colleges or universitites should send their official transcripts to Foothill College for evaluation.

To be eligible for transcript evaluation students must be meet the following: 

  • currently enrolled in Foothill courses
  • completed a minimum of six (6) units at Foothill College

If you currently don't meet these requirements, you can make a counseling appointment to request an unofficial preliminary evaluation to get you started: schedule a counseling appointment.


U.S. Transcript Evaluation

Students must contact their previously attended college's records office  to request to have official transcripts sent electronically (preferred method) or via mail directly to Foothill College.

To have your previous institution transmit the transcript electronically please send to :

To have your previous institution mail an official transcript, please end to:

Foothill College
Admissions and Records
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022

Foreign Transcripts

Foothill College does not evaluate foreign transcripts or credentials.

If you have taken college or university classes in another country and are interested in receiving credit for them at Foothill, you will need to have your classes evaluated by an outside evaluator, such as World Education Services (WES). Please visit approved foreign credential evaluator. Foothill College does not endorse any of these companies but provides their names only as a resource for you.

Once you arrive, please schedule an appointment with an International Academic Counselor to submit your original and evaluated transcript. Actual determination of Foothill credit for classes taken overseas will occur during an individual appointment with an academic counselor after you arrive on the Foothill campus and present your transcripts together with an evaluated copy. Academic counselors cannot give you any transfer credit decisions before you are accepted and arrive at the Foothill campus.

Important! If you are planning to transfer to a 4-year college or university after completing your studies at Foothill, you must be aware that your next institution will do its own evaluation of your foreign transcript and may or may not award the same credit as Foothill for the courses you took overseas.

If you are transferring to Foothill from a school or university in the United States, please follow specific transfer procedures.

Course Equivalency

Please use the Transfer Equivalency System (TES) as a tool to help assess which credits earned from previous college-level regionally accredited institution will transfer to Foothill College. It is important to note that TES is used as an initial tool for providing you with an unofficial transfer evaluation and does not replace an official transcript evaluation, so it is strongly advised to meet with a counselor to help determine how your transfer credits apply to your degree plan.


 Request a Transcript Evaluation



     Official transcripts should be sent directly to:




Foothill College
Admissions and Records
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022






Processing Time

  • Once we have received your request, it will be processed in the order received
  • Please allow 45 working days from the time of submitting (processing time may increase during peak seasons).
admissions and records building

We're Here to Help!

Evaluations Team


Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101