subpage flowers image


Apply for Your Degree or Certificate

Once you meet all the requirements, apply for your AA/AS,  ADT or Certificate of Achievement by meeting with a Foothill counselor to complete the graduation petition for your Foothill academic program.

See deadlines to submit petitions by quarter.

Follow Steps for Graduation Petition

Schedule a Counseling Appointment

Appointments with Foothill counselors are available  in-person, via telephone, or Zoom.

Prepare for Your Appointment

Gather your transcripts, AP scores, any other pertinent documents related to your degree or certificate to bring to your appointment.

Complete Petition Form During Your Appointment

Meet with your counselor at your scheduled time to fill out the degree or certificate petition form.

Petition for Graduation for AA/AS

Petition for Graduation for ADT

Petition for Certificate of Achievement

Counselor helping student

We're Here to Help!

Counseling Center


Student Services Building 8300, Room 8302