Congratulations to our Class of 2017
57th Annual Commencement Ceremony
FRIDAY, JUNE 30
Sharing the Memories
Did you miss the event or would you like to experience it again? Watch it on YouTube.
Are You Eligible to Participate?
If you graduated from Foothill College during the following terms, we invite you to participate in the 2017 Commencement Ceremony. Your name will be included in the printed program.
- Summer 2016, Fall 2016, Winter 2017 or will graduate at the end of *Spring 2017 (*NOTE: You must petition for Spring graduation no later than Monday, June 1)
- If you petition for Summer 2017 before the June 30 ceremony, you may participate in the ceremony but your name will be included in the following year's program.
Final Steps To Graduation Day
- Remember, you must submit a petition for Spring graduation no later than Thursday, June 1, 2017.
- Purchase your cap and gown from the Foothill Campus Store, June 1-30.
- $54.95 plus tax, which includes a “keeper” cap, gown, and tassel and the rental of the Foothill College hood. Note: If you wish you rent your hood, you must do so in person at the Bookstore.
- $74.95 plus tax, which includes a “keeper” cap, gown, tassel, and Foothill College hood.
- Invite your family and friends to attend - no tickets required! Parking will also be free after 5:30 p.m.
- Arrive at the Smithwick Theatre patio between 5:30- 6 p.m. on Friday, June 30 dressed and ready to go. See agenda for that day!
- Celebrate your accomplishments at a reception immediately following in the Campus Center.