About the Transfer Center
The Transfer Center will be closed July 1- Sept 20.
Although the Transfer Center will be closed the transfer counselor will have a limited number of 30 minute appointments offered Aug. 19- Sept. 18.
Are you eligible and ready to apply for Spring 2020 and Fall 2020 admission?
Go to Transfer Counseling Appointments to schedule an appointment. Appointments can be made one week in advance. You may also schedule a Transfer Counseling appointment through the Counseling Center front desk at 650.949.7423.
Do you need to meet with a counselor for non-transfer related question?
Or do you have a question but will not be applying to a university this year?
The Counseling Center (Room 8302) will be offering 15-minute quick-questions throughout the summer. Please see the counseling website for further information. You can also contact the Counseling Center front desk for assistance at 650.949.7423.
We Can Help With Your Journey
Transferring to a university requires patience, research, and hard work. Our Transfer Center team is here to help you with your journey.
The Transfer Center provides a variety of coordinated resources, activities and services to assist your through the transfer process.
- We strongly recommend you meet with a transfer counselor early in the process to ensure your educational plan meets your academic and transfer goals.
Please make an appointment with a counselor in our Counseling Office or Transfer Center for questions or assistance.
Services We Provide
- University application and college essay workshops
- Help with Transfer Admission Guarantees and Associate Degrees for Transfer
- Meet with University Admission Representatives
- Meet with a Transfer Counselor
- Provide university field trips
- Provide resources for exploring universities & majors
- Plan student-focused transfer activities and events
We look forward to working with you to make your transition from Foothill to a four-year college or university seamless.
Did You Know?
The mission of the Foothill College Transfer Center is to provide the necessary resources and services in order to increase transfer opportunities to baccalaureate institutions for underrepresented students, to increase transfer rates for the student population as directed by Title 5, Section 51027, and to support the Foothill College mission of committing itself to providing access to outstanding education opportunities for all of our students.