Make an Appointment
Spring Quarter 2021
All Transfer Center Appointments by Telephone & Zoom.
Our Quick Questions will be offered on Tuesday and Friday, 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Please contact the Transfer Center Front Desk at 650.949.7821
PHONE appointments: Your counselor Cleve Freeman will call you at your scheduled phone appointment time.
ONLINE/ZOOM appointments: The appointment system will email you a Zoom link when you schedule an online/zoom appointment.
Please note: Our appointments can be made one week in advance. If you cannot find an OPEN appointment,
please call the Transfer Center for assistance 650.949.7821.
If you need further assistance with anything, please call 650.949.7821 or 650.949.7423
or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return your calls within 24hrs.
We will be closed Friday, April 16, for a Districtwide Developement Day and Monday,
May 31 in observance of Memorial Day holiday.
The telephone will not be answered between 1:00 -1:30 p.m for staff lunch break.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our part to minimize the spread of Covid19.
1. Prepare for Your Appointment
Follow steps 1,2, & 3 to make an appointment with a transfer counselor. Includes academic, career, and personal counseling.
- Apply to Foothill College (if necessary)
- Take English and math assessments (if necessary)
- Bring documents: other college transcripts, test scores and any other records relevant to issues you want to discuss
- Make a list of potential transfer universities and major programs
2. Review Appointment Guidelines
- Maximum 30 minutes per appointment
- Maximum 5 appointments per quarter
- Telephone counseling appointments available for distance learners
- Minimum 24 hours notice required for appointment cancellations
- After 2 no shows (without cancelling), only 10 – 15 minute Quick Question counseling sessions will be allowed for remainder of the quarter
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building, 3rd Floor Room 8329
UC, CSU, &California Private School
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE:
UC Week: September 14-17
AICCU Week: September 21-24
CSU Week: October 5-9
* Details Coming Soon!