Make an Appointment
Are you eligible and ready to apply for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 admission?
If you are eligible to transfer and would like assistance with your university application, please schedule a 30 minute appointment with the Transfer Center by calling 650.949.7821 or 650.949.7423.
All Transfer Counseling Appointments By Telphone or Zoom
PHONE appointments: Your counselor Cleve Freeman will call you at your scheduled phone
If you prefer to meet with Cleve on Zoom, instead of the phone, please email him at
the time of your scheduled phone appointment and he will email you an invite to Zoom,
Please note: Appointments can be made one week in advance. If you cannot find an OPEN appointment,
please call the Transfer Center for assistance 650.949.7821 or 650.949.7423.
If you only want to meet with a counselor for 10-15 minutes:
Quick Questions are offered on Tuesday and Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Please contact the Transfer Center Front Desk at 650.949.7821 or 650.949.7423 to
If you need further assistance with anything, please call 650.949.7821 or 650.949.7423
or email email@example.com and we will return your calls within 24hrs.
The telephone will not be answered between 12:30–1:00 p.m for staff lunch break.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our part to minimize the spread of Covid19.
1. Prepare for Your Appointment
Follow steps 1,2, & 3 to make an appointment with a transfer counselor. Includes academic, career, and personal counseling.
- Apply to Foothill College (if necessary)
- Take English and math assessments (if necessary)
- Bring documents: other college transcripts, test scores and any other records relevant to issues you want to discuss
- Make a list of potential transfer universities and major programs
2. Review Appointment Guidelines
- Maximum 30 minutes per appointment
- Maximum 5 appointments per quarter
- Telephone counseling appointments available for distance learners
- Minimum 24 hours notice required for appointment cancellations
- After 2 no shows (without cancelling), only 10 – 15 minute Quick Question counseling sessions will be allowed for remainder of the quarter
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building, 3rd Floor Room 8329
UC, CSU, &California Private School
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE:
UC Week: September 14-17
AICCU Week: September 21-24
CSU Week: October 5-9
* Details Coming Soon!