Make a 30-Minute Transfer Counseling Appointment
Transfer Counseling 30-minute appointments during the summer are for students who are eligible and ready to apply to a university for Spring 2020 or Fall 2020 admission.
Please check-in at the Counseling Center front desk if you plan to attend the appointment in-person.
Summer 2019 Appointment Availability
|Aug. 19-23||12-4 p.m.|
|Aug. 26-29||12-4 p.m.|
|Sept. 9-12||1-4 p.m.|
|Sept. 16-17||12-4 p.m.|
1. Prepare for Your Appointment
Follow steps 1,2, & 3 to make an appointment with a transfer counselor. Includes academic, career, and personal counseling.
- Apply to Foothill College (if necessary)
- Take English and math assessments (if necessary)
- Bring documents: other college transcripts, test scores and any other records relevant to issues you want to discuss
- Make a list of potential transfer universities and major programs
2. Review Appointment Guidelines
- Maximum 30 minutes per appointment
- Maximum 5 appointments per quarter
- Telephone counseling appointments available for distance learners
- Minimum 24 hours notice required for appointment cancellations
- After 2 no shows (without cancelling), only 10 – 15 minute Quick Question counseling sessions will be allowed for remainder of the quarter
3. Schedule Your Appointment
- Transfer Center (If you cannot schedule an appointment that often means the counselor is booked for the week and we only accept an appointment one week out.) Please call the office for further assistance.