Make a 30-Minute Transfer Counseling Appointment
As of March 16, 2020, in an abundance of caution, Foothill College Counseling converted all face-to-face appointments to telephone or live video appointments.
All Transfer Counseling Appointments By Telphone or Zoom
PHONE appointments: Your counselor Cleve Freeman will call you at your scheduled phone appointment time. If phone appointments are booked, see Zoom Live Video for additional appointment times below.
If you prefer to meet with Cleve on Zoom, instead of the phone, please email him at
the time of your scheduled phone appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will
email you an invite to Zoom.
ZOOM LIVE VIDEO appointments: If you prefer to meet with Cleve on the phone, instead of Zoom, please email him your phone number at the time of your scheduled Zoom appointment at email@example.com and he will return your call.
If you only want to meet with a counselor for 10-15 minutes:
Quick Questions are offered on Tuesday and Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Please contact the Transfer Center Front Desk at 650.949.7821 to sign-in.
If you need further assistance, please call 650.949.7821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return your calls within 24hrs.
The telephone will not be answered between 1–1:30 p.m lunch break.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our part to minimize spreading the Covid19 virus.
1. Prepare for Your Appointment
Follow steps 1,2, & 3 to make an appointment with a transfer counselor. Includes academic, career, and personal counseling.
- Apply to Foothill College (if necessary)
- Take English and math assessments (if necessary)
- Bring documents: other college transcripts, test scores and any other records relevant to issues you want to discuss
- Make a list of potential transfer universities and major programs
2. Review Appointment Guidelines
- Maximum 30 minutes per appointment
- Maximum 5 appointments per quarter
- Telephone counseling appointments available for distance learners
- Minimum 24 hours notice required for appointment cancellations
- After 2 no shows (without cancelling), only 10 – 15 minute Quick Question counseling sessions will be allowed for remainder of the quarter
3. Schedule Your Appointment
- Transfer Center (If you cannot schedule an appointment that often means the counselor is booked for the week and we only accept an appointment one week out.) Please keep checking for cancelations or feel free to call the office for further assistance at 650-949-7821.