Apply & Register
Getting Started: How to Enroll
We have open admission, which means if you're a high school graduate or non-graduate age 18 or older, you're in!
The first step for all new students — regardless of your academic goal — is to apply for admission to Foothill College, with two exceptions.
- International Students Applying for F1 Visa or Transferring F1: Visit the International Student Program for how to apply.
- Students interested in the Apprenticeship Program: See how to apply for a trade apprenticeship.
So What Kind of Student Are You?
We know everyone is unique.
If one of the descriptions below describes you, select it to find your best pathway to successful enrollment in classes at Foothill.
- We may have special programs to help you get started with college or ways to help you pay for fees and books.
- If you help us identify your needs, we can connect you to support resources to help you navigate through college!
- If you are here to take a personal enrichment course for fun, see how to register for classes.
Disability Support Services & Alternative Media
If you require alternative media services or other accommodations, visit our Disability Resource Center.
Need Help?Contact Us!
Admissions and Records
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Can't find an answer on our website?
TEXT your admissions or registration question/concern to Foothill's ASK ME! service.
A & R Office Hours
April 9-June 29
MAIN CAMPUSMon. & Tues. 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed. & Thurs. 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
SUNNYVALE CENTERMon.–Thurs. 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Fri. 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Academic Dates & Deadlines