EOPS & CARE
Real Opportunities for Foster Youth
The NextUp program offers eligible EOPS participants who are current or former foster youth an expansion of high-touch and supportive services that can make your commitment to achieving your educational goals possible.
- You are a participant in the EOPS program
- Your foster youth dependency was established or continued by the court on or after your 13th birthday
- You are under the age of 26 at the start of the academic year (July 1)
- Your are enrolled in 9 units, less if nder the guidance of an EOPS/NextUp counselor and with the approval of the program director
- Textbooks and school supplies
- Food and Transportation Assistance
- Direct financial grants (fall, winter, spring)
- Emergency grants
- Personal need and supplies that support college attendance
- Housing referrals
- Community Services & Resource Assistance
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8000, Room 8202, 2nd floor
Sept 22, 2023
All Student Services offices will be closed from 8 –10:30 a.m.
Sept. 25–Oct. 6
Oct. 9– Dec. 15
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONS