EOPS Tutorial Services provides students individualized one-on-one tutoring. Our purpose
is to see that our students are offered "over and above" support in order to achieve
Request Tutoring Services
- All students requesting EOPS tutoring are required to attend an EOPS Tutorial Services Orientation prior to the appointed tutoring session.
- Appointments for individualized tutoring will not be taken after week 5 of class.
To sign up
Complete forms and submit to Sarah Corrao (email@example.com).
Become an EOPS Tutor
EOPS Tutor Application Packet & Information
If you are interested in becoming an EOPS Tutor, please review requirements below to get started.
- Receive an "A" grade or better in the course(s) you wish to tutor
- Be enrolled in at least 12 units or more during all quarters
- Complete the EOPS Tutor Application, Schedule of Availability, and Letter of Recommendation.
- Possess good communication skills
- Be interviewed and Hired by the EOPS Tutorial Services Coordinator, Sarah Corrao (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Have completed the Foothill College Student Employment Packet.
- International students must also submit an "Evidence of On-Campus Employment" letter to the International Student office and receive further instruction for employment.
- Take two one-unit tutor training courses.
For Information about other tutoring programs on campus click here
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8000, Room 8202, 2nd floor
Winter 2023 Hours
JAN. 9–MAR. 31
IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL SERVICES
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-3 p.m. (Virtual Only)
Closed: 1/16, 2/17, 2/20