Math Performance Success
About the MPS Program
Would You Like Extra Help with Math 10: Statistics?
If yes, the MPS program provides a Math 10: Statistics course that can be used to complete your general education, transfer and associate degree requirements.
You Must Enroll in Math 10 and NCBS 405 Together
MPS Schedule for Spring 2019
Students must be enrolled in both classes:
- MATH 10.MP1: Elementary Statistics (CRN: 41936)
10–10:50 a.m. (M, T, W, TH, and F)
- NCBS 405.MP1: Supplemental Instruct. (CRN: 41990)
11–11:50 a.m. (M, T, W, TH, and F)
- Specialized instruction in an engaging and supportive environment
- Counseling support in the classroom
- Additional tutoring services
- Based on availability, a free rental textbook and calculator for the quarter
How to Apply
It's easy to apply for the MPS Program!
- Simply complete the MPS Interest Form.
- Then a MPS counselor will contact you to discuss next steps.
All students are eligible to take MATH 10.
No assessment test required.
Our Commitment to Your Success
The MPS program team firmly believes that any student who is willing to put in the time and energy and is provided with the appropriate support and services can be successful in Math.
Our team of instructors, counselors and tutors work closely to provide a supportive environment to help you succeed in Math.
Your Part for the Commitment
If you choose to participate in MPS, we ask you to commit to these guidelines:
- Attend class regularly. MPS allows a maximum of 5 absences throughout the quarter.
- Being more than 5 minutes late will be calculated as ½ of an absence.
- Keep up with all homework, activities and lab assignments.
- Abide by the MPS Program Participant agreement.
For Additional Information
Contact MPS Counselor Cleve Freeman at email@example.com.