Student Health Services
General Medical Services
Most services are included in your student health fee, while some are available at low costs. All urgent problems are handled immediately.
Services We Provide
*Services with asterisk may incur an additional cost.
- Basic assessment, evaluation, treatment, and prescriptions for minor/episodic illnesses and injuries.
- *Physical Exams (Allied Health, International and Transfer students) which includes hearing and vision exams (NO DMV physicals or clearances on Sports Athletic Physicals).
- Low cost diagnostic lab test and screenings performed at the health center for your convenience.
- Reproductive Care visits
- *Morning-After Pill
- *Immunizations — See types and costs
- *Smoking Cessation support
- *Screenings (blood pressure, HIV, STD’s, etc.)
- *Lab Tests (limited) including TB testing
- Over the counter medications, Band-Aids, ice packs and condoms
- Telemedicine available on Friday and no onsite services
What We Don't Provide
- Your student health fee does not cover hospital care, referrals to specialists, dental, vision, or emergency transportation.
- For these reasons, we strongly recommend you obtain supplemental health insurance. Learn about your choices
Are You Looking for Psychological Services & Personal Counseling?
If you are experiencing difficulties with academic pressure, isolation, loneliness, separation, relationships, stress, anxiety, depression, cultural adjustment, substance abuse or loss, Foothill College’s Psychological Services & Personal Counseling Center can help.
Drop-In Counseling: If you do not already see one of our psychological counselors and need a brief, drop-in session to get a campus or community referral, safety check, or a general question answered, please visit the center Monday-Thursday, 12 noon-1 p.m
For more information, visit the Psychological Services & Personal Counseling Center.
Questions?Please Contact Us!
Campus Center, Building 2100 Lower Level Room, 2126
|M-TU 8:30 a.m.–noon; 1–6 p.m.|
|W–TH 8:30 a.m.–noon; 1–4:30 p.m.|
|F 9 a.m.–1 p.m. (Telemedicine ONLY, no in-person visits)|
*Mon.–Thu. noon-1 p.m.