Featured Fall Classes
Core & GE Courses
Art and Graphic & Interactive Design
We offer a variety of art-related courses to fit your schedule, including evenings, weekends and online. Check out these classes with seats available for fall.
- ART 4A Fundamentals in Drawing
CRN 20923 — S 9 a.m.-2:50 p.m., Instructor Jeffrey Levitch
- ART 5A 2-D Foundations
CRN 20487 — TTH 1-3:50 p.m., Instructor Joy Holland
- ART 45A Beginning Ceramics Handbuilding
CRN 20223 — S 10 a.m.-3:50 p.m., Instructor Kimberly Cook
CRN 22299 — F 10 a.m.-3:50 p.m., Instructor Andrew Ruble
- ART 45B Beginning Ceramics Potter's Wheel
CRN 21289 — TTH 6-8:50 p.m., Instructor Andrew Ruble
CRN 20224 — F 10 a.m.-3:50 p.m., Instructor Andrew Ruble
- GID 33 Graphic Design Studio 1
CRN 21289 — TTH 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Instructor Jordan Fong
- GID 37 Cartoon & Comic Illustration 1
CRN 21083 — ONLINE, Instructor Jordan Fong
- GID 53A Beginning T-Shirt Design & Garment Printing
CRN 20353 — TTH 6-8:30 p.m., Instructor Eric Kneeland
- CNSL 6 Exploring Leadership CRN 21762
TTH 2-04:15 p.m. LATE START 10/08–12/13
Develop you Service Leadership skills. Learn concepts of leadership theory, with direct applications for leading organizations and creating positive social change.
- ENGR 10 Introduction to Engineering CRN 20525
TTH Lect: 1-2:50 p.m., Lab: 3-4:15 p.m
Learn about project management and design, insights from discussions on ethics and environmental impact, and skills in written and oral technical communication.
Take an Online Course to fit your schedule!
- ENGL 7 Native American Literature CRN 20864
- ENGL 18B Gothic and Horror Literature CRN 21991
- ENGL 37 Sci-Fi Literature CRN 21932
- ENGL 47B World Literature CRN 21934
- ENGL 50C Technical Writing CRN 22057
English as a Second Language
To meet our community needs, we offer non-credit (no fee) and for-credit ESL classes.
- GLST 2 Global Issues CRN 22038
ONLINE, Instructor Miloni Gandhi
- HIST 4C History of Western Civilization from 1789 to Present CRN 21778
MW 1-2:50 p.m., Instructor Gabriel Glickman
- HUMN 3 World Myths in Literature, Arts, and Film CRN 20816
TTH 10-11:50 a.m., Instructor Aida Dargahi
- MATH 180 Quantitative Reasoning CRN 22302
ONLINE, Instructor Nicole Gray
Learn to apply mathematical reasoning in your personal, professional, and academic life, to investigate new contexts, develop and propose possible solutions, discuss and analyze proposed plans, and make decisions.
- MATH 217 Integrated Statistics CRN 21136
TTH 12-2:15 p.m., Instructor Rachel Mudge
This is the first of two courses in the Statway sequence. Covers concepts and methods of statistics with an emphasis on data analysis. Recommended if your majors requires no mathematics beyond freshman-level statistics.
- PHIL 8 Ethics CRN 20806
MW 10-11:50 a.m. & Online (HYBRID), Instructor David Hoekenga
Take a PE Activity Class for Health & Wellness
- We offer everything from aquatic fitness to golf, yoga and pilates, weight training and other ways to be in condition for summer activities and much more.
- Our experienced instructors will help you get in shape and stay healthy.
- All classes are one unit and meet three hours each week.
- See class schedule for Physical Education
- See class schedule for Dance
- For more information, visit the Kinesiology website or call 650.949.7742
- POLI 1 Intro to American Government CRN 20602
ONLINE, InstructorJoe Woolcock
- SPAN 1 Elementary Spanish I CRN 20164
TTH 1:30-3:45 p.m.
- SPAN 2 Elementary Spanish II CRN 21935
MW 10-11:50 a.m., F 10-10:50 a.m.
- SPAN 51 Spanish for Healthcare Workers CRN 22026
T 6-8:50 p.m.
Community Education Classes
Did you know you can sign up for a pool or gym membership at Foothill? Our Community Education Department also offers non-credit classes in aqua fitness, project management, continuing education in pesticide regulation, and more!
Academic Dates & Deadlines
We're Here to Help!
Admissions and Records Office
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101