Summer Bridge Math Program
Multiplying Opportunities to Succeed
Anyone planning to take a Math class at Foothill College can benefit by attending the Summer Bridge Math program.
Our program is designed to boost your Math confidence and improve your Math skills so that you'll be prepared to move on to the next level of math courses. When you invest a few hours a day for just two weeks in a stimulating math environment, you'll retain more math knoweldge, remember math concepts and be better prepared to succeed in your math classes when fall quarter courses start.
- Review and improve your math skills in a FREE seminar
- Increase your confidence in Math
- Receive a voucher for your Fall Math textbook
Program Schedule 2019/Summer
View Session Dates and Times Below
Session One: Aug. 19-29
- Monday–Friday, Aug. 19–23 at
- Monday-Wednesday, Aug. 26-28
- Friday Aug. 29
9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Session Two: Sept. 3-13
- Tuesday-Friday, Sept. 3-6
- Monday-Thursday, Sept. 9-12
- Friday, Sept. 13
9 a.m.-1:30 p.m
Schedule subject to change.