Summer Bridge Math Program
Boost Your Math Skills
Summer Bridge Math Program is designed to improve your placement testing score and boost your math skills.
In this two-week program, we’ll help you master math concepts, and prepare you to be successful in math courses, like intermediate algebra and beyond.
- Review and improve your math skills in a FREE seminar
- Prepare for the math placement test in a stimulating environment
- Receive a $50 book voucher after completing the program and enrolling in a math class for fall
You are eligible to sign up if you
- are a high school graduate and have not yet completed a math class at Foothill College
- have taken Foothill's math placement test
- would like to refresh your math skills and possibly place higher
Program Schedule 2018
Choose a session to attend this summer. Then sign up
Session One: July 30-August 9
- July 30-August3: 9 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.
- August 6-8: 9 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
- August 9: 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Session Two: September 4-14
- September 4-7: 9 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
- September 10-13: 9 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
- September 14: 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Schedule subject to change.