- Canvas Terminology
- Canvas Guides - Guides to videos, tutorials, and other Canvas resources
- How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as a student?
- VoiceThread - Tutorial and troubleshooting tips
Register for publisher course materials
If your instructor is using publisher material, you will have to register to access it. The following videos walk you through the registration process.
- Apia on Canvas Registration and Login (video 3:30 mins)
- MindTap on Canvas Registration and Login (video 3:35 mins)
- Cengage Resources
Pearson MyLab and Mastery
Services & Materials
Make use of the many services that are offered online.
- Off-Campus Library Services - Find books and journals that you need for classes or if you aren't sure what you need, Ask a Librarian.
- Student Services - Make use of many student services without setting foot on campus.
- Learning and Study Aids - Get assistance with writing, note taking, strategies to reduce plagiarism, and using the Internet for research.
- Bookstore - Order your textbooks online.
- StudentLingo videos - Explore topics on Academic & Career Exploration, Learning to Learn, Reading & Writing Strategies, and Personal Management.
- Free Learning Materials - Find free textbooks and educational videos that are openly licensed for use, remixing, and sharing.
- Free Images - View the YouTube video to see how to find free images.
Access your online courses from one of many campus computer labs. Or you can use wireless access in nearly all classrooms and indoor public spaces.
- California Virtual Campus - Catalog of online courses available from California community colleges.
- Foothill College Faculty and Staff Directory - Contact information.
- Accredited Online Schools & Colleges - Find out what to look for when choosing an online college.
- Student Complaint Processes - Most student complaints, grievances or disciplinary matters should be resolved at the campus level for the quickest and most successful way of resolving issues involving Foothill College. You are encouraged to work through the campus complaint process first before escalating issues to a State Complaint Process (scroll to bottom).
We're Here to Help!