Steps to Register for Classes
MyPortal First-Time Login
MyPortal System Issues
Your New Student CWID
If you've applied for admission but not received a confirmation email with your CWID, please contact the A&R Office for assistance.
Accessing the MyPortal Login Page
If you're having problems accessing the MyPortal login page, use myportal.fhda.edu.
Make sure to clear your browser cache and delete the old bookmark for MyPortal.
After you are admitted to Foothill, you will receive an e-mail with your 8-digit Student ID (also known as your Campuswide ID).
Use it to log in to MyPortal, Foothill's gateway to the student registration and records system, along with much more!
Test Your Login Before You Need It! Make sure you have no problems accessing MyPortal when it comes time to register for
classes or to check important information inside, such as financial aid status, assessment
test results, or your priority registration checklist.
First-Time Login Password
- Go to myportal.fhda.edu
- Under Campuswide ID, enter your 8-digit Campuswide (Student) ID
- Under Password, enter your date of birth in the 8-digit format: MMDDYYYY
(Example: March 5, 1985 would be — 03051985)
- You will be prompted to create your new password. Remember it, especially if you DO NOT have a Social Security Number.
Download the 18-page Registration Guide for Students for a printer-friendly reference.
Troubleshooting Tips Q & A
Q: HELP! I don't know my Campuswide ID?
- New Students: Your Student/Campuswide ID will be generated and e-mailed to you after you submit your application for admission.
- Continuing Students: Retrieve your Student/Campuswide ID by going to the MyPortal login page and resetting your password. Your CWID will be e-mailed to you.
- International Students: Contact the International Students Program office.
- AB 540 Students: Go to Admissions & Records Office or fill out the A&R Help Form.
Q: What if I still can't log in to MyPortal?
Q: I'm getting a blank page or an error message. What do I do?
- If you've accessed MyPortal before, you might need to clear your browser of cookies and delete the old bookmark. Here are some useful tips for clearing your browser.
Q. I'm logged in! Now what?
- Continue the steps for Getting Started: How to Enroll depending on what kind of student your are!
Q: What if I forget my password?
- Your legal name that you used when you applied for admission
- Your birth date
- Last 4-digits of your social security number. If you do not have a social security number, please contact the following offices depending on your status:
Admissions and Records
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Can't find an answer on our website?
TEXT your admissions or registration question/concern to Foothill's ASK ME! service.
Text questions will be answered during regular business hours.
A & R Office Hours
MAIN CAMPUSMon. & Tues. 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed. & Thurs. 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
SUNNYVALE CENTERMon.–Tues. 10 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Wed.–Thurs. 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Fri. 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONSMonday, Nov. 11: Observance of Veterans Day
Academic Dates & Deadlines