Steps to Register for Classes
Auditing a Class
- To be eligible to audit a class, the student must have already taken and completed the class maximum number of times permitted, and received a grade of "C" of better at Foothill or De Anza College. (See College Catalog)
- All class audit requests must have the instructor's signature of approval before the request is submitted to Admissions and Records.
- Audit fee: $10 per unit. The first three units of audit fee are waived if the student is currently enrolled in six or more units.
- Approved audit requests will be accepted beginning the third week of the quarter (after the census date).
- Online and hybrid courses may take up to 48 hours for access.
Admissions and Records
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Can't find an answer on our website?
TEXT your admissions or registration question/concern to Foothill's ASK ME! service.
Text questions will be answered during regular business hours.
A & R Office Hours
MAIN CAMPUSMon. & Tues. 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed. & Thurs. 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
SUNNYVALE CENTERMon.–Thurs. 10 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONSMonday, Nov. 11: Observance of Veterans Day
Academic Dates & Deadlines