Post Your Jobs & Internships
Foothill College Handshake is a free web-based job and internship posting system that allows you to:
- Post internship and/or job openings
- Match your internships or employment opportunities with job seekers
- Receive posting responses directly from job seekers
- Stay informed with our upcoming events
Using Foothill College Handshake
First you will need to create an account in order to post your job or internship listing.
Then you can modify and delete postings at your convenience.
Please read recruiting criteria and website legal disclaimer below before creating an account.
If you already have a Handshake Employer account, you can log directly into Handshake and add Foothill College to the selection of schools you want to publicize your job opening too.
Foothill College Employer Recruiting Criteria
To be eligible to recruit students for employment on campus or on the Foothill College Internship Program' website, employers must:
- Offer jobs that pay a base salary equal to or greater than a minimum wage in compliance with city/county/state/federal labor laws and ordinances. This base salary must take the form of a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly wage, comprised of a set hourly, weekly, or monthly rate.
- Not recruit for jobs that offer commission-only compensation.
- Not require prospective employees to purchase products or services contingent upon their employment with that company.
- Not be involved in a "pyramid" or multi-level type networking structure requiring or encouraging the recruitment of others who recruit others, etc. to sell products or services.
- Provide adequate protection to the employee through Worker's Compensation and/or liability insurance as required by law and in compliance with OSHA regulations.
Foothill College Internship Program reserves the right to change, modify, or add criteria to the above standards as needed.
Website Legal Disclaimer
This Foothill College Handshake acts as a venue for employers to post job & internship opportunities.
We are not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the information you provide, jobs posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, or the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Foothill College Handshake.
User authentication on the Internet is difficult, therefore we cannot and do not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on this job board, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We are under no legal obligation to, and do not, control the information provided by other users which is made available through the Foothill College Handshake. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Foothill College Handshake.
The website and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. We, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use or inability to use the www.collegecentralnetwork.com and material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.