About Our Program
Springternship 2023 Is Here!
Springternship is a one-week intensive virtual internship during spring break — April 3-7. Register for our 1-unit winter class and you'll be matched with one of this year's Springternship partners.
Earn Credit for Internship Work
Are you working in an off-campus internship?
You can earn 1-5 academic credit units. SEE SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
- To earn academic credit for the internship, first secure the internship with a company or organization.
- The scope of duties and responsibilities of the internship has to be related to your field of study.
- The internship course requires that you work at least 36 hours or more per quarter unit.
For more information, contact Miloni Gandhi at email@example.com
Services We Offer
Foothill College recognizes that internships and student work experience are gateways to the success of our students.
The internship program advances the mission of the College by providing experiential employment and educational services to students and recent alumni through collaboration with the campus community and local employers.
It is also a valuable opportunity for our students to apply their academic knowledge in the workforce arena and network with their future employers, giving them a further competitive edge.
Access a variety of paid and unpaid internships in disciplines such as science, technology, engineering, mathematics, business, fine arts, and more.
Post internships and job openings so that our students can apply!
- Cultivate partnerships with diverse groups of students, faculty and employers to enhance and support the success of our students.
- Empower students to make effective career decisions through experiential education and career exploration.
- Collaborate with faculty and employers to meet the needs of students and graduates in a changing job market.
- Enhance services through innovative technology, program development and up-to-date resources.