Career Technical Education
Train for a Career
Our Career Technical Training (CTE) programs are designed for people who are entering a field for the first time, as well as experienced career professionals who want to update their skill set.
- Programs take between nine months and two years to complete.
- Most require that you enroll full time. Although, some programs permit you to take courses on a part-time basis.
- Watch a video about why a career training degree or certificate may be right for you. Then see which programs we offer at Foothill!
Explore CTE Programs at Foothill
- Check out our career training programs below to visit program websites.
- Take a Career Life Planning Course
- Download our 2018 CTE Booklet
Career Planning Courses
See a Counselor!
Student Services Building 8300, Room 8302