About the Program
A business degree or certificate can provide you with the knowledge and skills to start your own company or pursue studies in a more specialized field.
I chose to study business at Foothill because it’s a foot above the rest!
Our courses cover everything from marketing and management to finance and international business.
Our classes are taught by local industry leaders, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs.
Numerous entry-level positions are available for students pursuing a degree or certificate in business.
8% Projected growth for business occupations through 2024
What can you do with a degree in business?
- Account Executive
- Advertising Coordinator
- Bookkeeper/ Payroll Clerk
- Business Owner/Manager
- Credit Manager
- Customer Service Manager/Representative
- Department Manager
- Financial Planning Assistant
- Loan Coordinator
- Management Trainee
- Store Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Personal Banker
- Real Estate appraiser
- Real Estate Broker
- Sales Manager/Representative
- Visual Marketing Specialist
Degree & Program Types
Check out this list for a quick view of our business programs. For program requirements and full course listings, view degrees and certificates information.
Associate in Arts Degree
Associate Degree for Transfer
Business career certificates are non-transcriptable and consist of 13-35 units. These certificates are designed as a career advancement tool. Courses focus on practical knowledge and skill development.
View the course catalog for descriptions, along with links to currently offered classes.
- Busi 11: Info. Systems
- Busi 18: Business Law I
- Busi 19: Business Law II
- Busi 22: Principles of Business
- Busi 53: International Business
- Busi 53A: Business Communications and Technologies
- Busi 59: Marketing
- Busi 57: Advertising
- Busi 62: Salesmanship
- Busi 59A: Web Marketing
- Busi 59B: E-Business
- Busi 60: Corp. Finance
- Busi 61: Investments
- Busi 70: Business Ethics
- Busi 87: Human Resources Management
- Busi 91L:Business Applications
- Busi 90A: Management
- Busi 95: Entrepreneurship - Business Planning
- Busi 96: Entrepreneurship - Starting Small Business and Management
Questions?Please Contact Us!
Business Department Co-Chair
Room 3012, Main Campus