Schedule a Confidential Appointment
Two Options to Make an Appointment
- Call 650.949.7910 and leave a message.
- Request an appointment in MyPortal.
See steps below for Before Your First Appointment to complete the necessary documents.
Before Your First Appointment
- Log in to myportal.fhda.edu
- Select Apps on the left menu
- Under Students, select the Psych Services Student Portal app.
- Click on Forms to complete request an appointment time and complete the necessary paperwork before your appointment.
- Watch our video— What to expect during your first counseling appointment.
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Urgent & Drop-In Counseling Via Zoom or Phone
Brief 20-minute appointments available for urgent needs or quick questions answered.
For more information email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a message at: 650-949-7910
In Case of an Emergency
Foothill College Psychological Services does not provide 24-hour care.
Welcome to Our 24/7 Support Community
During these uncertain times, you don't need to struggle on your own.
Togetherall, a peer-to-peer platform, is a safe place to connect with others experiencing similar feelings. Plus, there are trained professionals on hand 24/7.
We ensure all members are anonymous to each other within the community. Read about the Foothill Togetherall partnership
Learn Stress Management Skills – Take CNSL 72Earn 3 CSU Transferable Units, Too! Enroll in CNSL 72: Stress, Wellness & Coping, offered fall, winter and spring.
We're Here to Help!
Psychological Services & Personal Counseling
Student Resource Center (SRC) Building 5400