Schedule a Confidential Appointment
Two Options to Make an Appointment
- Call 650.949.7910 and leave a message.
- Request an appointment in MyPortal.
See steps below for Before Your First Appointment to complete the necessary documents.
Before Your First Appointment
- Log in to myportal.fhda.edu
- Select Apps on the left menu
- Under Students, select the Psych Services Student Portal app.
- Click on Forms to complete request an appointment time and complete the necessary paperwork before your appointment.
Summer Session Hours
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
Closed Aug. 10–Sept. 18
Our office will be closed starting Aug. 10 through Sept. 18, reopening for fall quarter on Monday, Sept. 21.
See our community referrals for ongoing mental health support.
Urgent & Drop-In Counseling Via Zoom or Phone
Brief 20-minute appointments available for urgent needs or quick questions answered.
For more information email us: email@example.com
or call and leave a message at: 650-949-7910
In Case of an Emergency
Foothill College Psychological Services does not provide 24-hour care.
Learn Stress Management Skills – Take CNSL 72Earn 3 CSU Transferable Units, Too! Enroll in CNSL 72: Stress, Wellness & Coping, offered fall, winter and spring.
We're Here to Help!
Psychological Services & Personal Counseling
Student Resource Center (SRC) Building 5400