Textbooks and Learning Materials
Audio and Video Lectures
- Open Course Library
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- University of California - Irvine OpenCourseWare
- University of Michigan
- Education Portal Directory of Free Online Courses
- Universities with the Best Free Online Courses
- Open Courseware Consortium Course Catalog
- The Open University Learning Space
- Open Learning Initiative (OLI)
- Speak with your professor about submitting their textbook orders to the campus bookstore by the deadline.
- Comparison shop using ISBN before buying textbooks.
- Check online retailers for new and used books (but make sure sellers are reliable and that you purchasing the correct version of the textbook).
- Ask the instructor if it is possible to purchase an earlier, less expensive edition of the textbook.
- Ask about Textbook Rental at the campus bookstore.
- Get involved with affordable textbooks campaigns at CalPIRG.