Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of May. 29, 11:00 AM
Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Description: Human anatomy of the head and body cavities is presented for the health care professional in transverse, sagittal and coronal imaging planes, with specific correlation to sonographic, computed tomographic and magnetic resonance imaging modalities. Anatomic reference points, intersecting planes and medical terminology are used to identify relationships of organs as well as pathologic alterations. DMS 51A and R T 75 deliver the same content: DMS 51A is intended for students in the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program, and R T 75 is intended for students in the Radiologic Technology Program; enrollment is limited to students accepted in these programs.
- Prerequisites: BIOL 40A, 40B and 40C or equivalent.
- Advisory: Not open to students with credit in R T 75.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours: 3 hours lecture per week. (36 hours total per quarter.)
- Transferability: CSU
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
- Cross Listed: R T F075.
Department Note:There is a selective admission process to enroll in these classes. For an application, call (650) 949-7538.
On CampusOn Campus: Class held at one of our main or Sunnyvale campuses. See Room below for link.
Course Dates: 04/10/2023 - 06/30/2023
Day & Time
Cross listed course: Cross-listing a course means that a single course is offered for registration under two or more departments. In most cases, the course is identical for everyone participating.
See also R T F075.
We're Here to Help!
Admissions and Records Office
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101