Sunnyvale Center 1070 Innovation Way, Sunnyvale
- Two-story, 46,882 sq. ft. single building
- State of the art LEED Gold certification
- 19 classrooms
- 17 flexible SMART classrooms
- 2 dedicated computer labs, including GIS and Computer Science lab
- Total seats: 866
- Admissions & Records, Counseling and Financial Aid
- Library, Testing & Assessment, and Tutoring
- Cafe; Bookstore
- FTES capacity: 1609
Parking is located on the north, east, and south side of the building. A parking permit is required at all times at the Foothill College main campus and at the Sunnyvale Center. When properly displayed, a permit authorizes you to park in any student lot. Failure to properly display a parking permit, except in 30-minute parking spaces, will result in a citation.
For information on how to get a permit, please see the Parking & Transportation webpage.