About Our Professional Education Program
Welcome to Professional Education at Foothill College’s Sunnyvale Center!
We help leaders and teams develop the insights, knowledge, and skills needed to be more cohesive, productive, effective, and resilient. Whether you’re looking for an open workshop to join, a customized workshop for your team, or an offsite experience for your team or organization – we’ve got you covered.
View the workshops options below and available trainers, then contact us to discuss your training needs, pricing, and logistics.
Training is offered virtually for Open Enrollment Workshops, in person or virtually for Custom Team Workshops, and in person for Offsites.
To get started, contact Teresa Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, organization, location, and how we can help.
Our Workshop Options
Offsites (4 hours, 1 day, 2 days)
- Strategic Planning
- Team Cohesion and Clarity
- Organizational Health (4 Disciplines)
- Strategic Planning through the Lens of DEI
- Leadership Team Deep Dive
- DEI Board Retreat: Getting the Board on Board
Workshops (90 minutes)
- Creating a Shared Vision
- Building Executive Presence
- All-In Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- The 6 Types of Working Genius (Team Enagagement, Morale, & Productivity)
- Business Communication & Relationship Building
- Productive Conflict
- The Business Case for DEI
- Foundations of DEI: Starting the DEI Conversation
- Increasing Retention through Inclusion
- DEI Using Design Thinking
- DEI Metrics that Matter
Custom Training Team Workshops (2-3.5 hours)
- The 6 Types of Working Genius (Team Engagement, Morale, and Productivity)
- 5 Behaviors Personal Development
- DiSC Management
- Inclusive Leadership
- Overcoming Roadblocks to DEI
- HR through the Lens of DEI
- See other topics above