The Role of Classified Senate
- Represent the concerns and interests of the Foothill College Classified Staff in shared governance.
- Appoint classified staff to participate in college-wide standing and ad hoc committees.
- Collect, evaluate and disseminate information for the classified staff.
- Promote professional development for classified staff.
- Classified Senate Constitution and Bylaws
Classified Senate Meetings
Classified Senate meets twice a month on Zoom. For meeting dates and information, follow the link below.
Classified Governance Participation
Also see a list of classified representation on college governance councils and meeting times.
Classified Senate meets every two weeks via Zoom from 1 - 2:30 PM.
|President: Josh Pelletier|
|President-Elect: Mike Mohebbi|
|Past President: Mike Mohebbi|
|Recorder: Erica Owens|
|Treasurer: Christine Mangiameli|
|View segment senators list.|