Associated Students of Foothill College
We Are Your Voice in Action
Please join us for a Week of Welcome activities, virtually!
Monday–Friday, Sept. 21–25
Check our CAMPUS EVENTS CALENDAR often for monthly heritage events and town halls, weekly ASFC and Inter-Club Council meetings, Transfer Center Rep Visits, and much more!
Fall Meeting Information
ASFC Campus Council will meet weekly on THURSDAYS at 2–4 p.m. VIRTUALLY via ZOOM this fall — except during finals, college breaks and summer session. Please check back for
Zoom details once the quarter begins on Sept. 21!
Join us to make a difference!
Purpose Fuels Passion
As a student of Foothill College, you are a member of the Associated Students of Foothill College, known as ASFC.
Campus Council — the official name of your student government — manages the affairs of ASFC.
The goal of ASFC Campus Council is to give a voice to all students, enabling YOU to become an integral part of the college community.
ASFC Campus Council Responsibilities
- Appointing officers and students to campuswide councils and committees
- Sharing governance in the development of Foothill College policies and annual budget
- Adopting and overseeing use of an annual ASFC budget
- Allocating funds for new programs and projects
- Student advocacy
- Providing and administering a program of activities and services for students
Questions? Contact Me!
2020-2021 ASFC President Abhiraj Muhar
Campus Center, Upper Level, Room 2013