ASFC Boards of Government
Vice President of Senate
The Vice President of Senate shall:
- Serve as the chair of the Senate Boarding Meeting
- Be a member of the President's Cabinet
- Serve as a voting member of the ASFC Campus Council
- Be an ex-officio voting member of all commissions, committees and agencies, which are represented on the ASFC Activities Board of Directors
- Make sure that talents of all senates are recognized by the means of division of labor
- Serve as an organizer in distributing designated surveys decided on by the ASFC Campus Council
- Be the bridge between students and ASFC
- Coordinate the Senate Board "Think Tank"
Senators (6 positions)
Specialty Program Liaison (2 positions)
The ASFC Campus Council meetings resume in Fall 2022 weekly on Thursday from 2-4 PM. More information foothill.edu/asfc.
Questions? Contact Me!
Alisa Mack, ASFC VP of Senate
Campus Center, Upper Level, Room 2013