ASFC Student Elections
Application for Elected ASFC Officers 2021-2022
Questions? Please contact Daphne Small at email@example.com
Before Completing the Application
Please carefully read the requirements and deadlines on this page for running in the ASFC 2021-2022 election.
To be eligible to run for ASFC Office, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in at least 8 units at Foothill College, and maintain that throughout the next academic year (2021-2022).
- Have paid your student body fee and be an OwlCard holder.
- Have a quarterly and cumulative grade point average of 2.0, and must maintain that throughout the next academic year (2021-2022).
If elected to ASFC Office, you must:
- Serve 4 quarters (summer through spring 2021-2022)
- Be available for online training throughout the rest of spring quarter 2021.
- Be available Sept. 7-15, 2021 for planning & training before fall quarter.
Dates and Deadlines to Remember
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at noon—Attend the Zoom candidate info meeting
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 by 4 p.m.—Submit your application online, including
your 100-word statement/bio to appear on the election ballot. Email your ballot photo (100x100 px) to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com.
- Monday, April 26, 2021—Campaign Week begins. Optional design services for promotional material are available
through the ASFC Design Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: No campaigning or candidate promotion of any kind is permitted before April 26.
- Monday, May 3–Thursday, May 6 at noon—Online voting open