CCC Policies & Resolutions
The following policies and resolutions were written and approved by the College Curriculum Committee.
- CCC Responsibilities
- Credit for Courses Classified Higher than Lower Division
- Cross-Listing Course Policy
- GE Options for a Foothill Associate Degree
- GE Reciprocity for Students Already Possessing an Associate Degree
- Guidelines for Certifying Students for the ADT
- Permit Students to Use AA/AS GE Courses from Previous Catalog Years
- Policy on Course Currency
- Prerequisite/Co-requisite Implementation Plan
- Procedure for Course Deactivation/Reactivation
- Resolution Regarding Process for New Course Creation
- Stand Alone Course Procedure
Questions?Please contact me!
Curriculum Coordinator Mary Vanatta