Curriculum Process Resources
- Course Outline of Record Process in CourseLeaf
- New Course Creation Steps
- Guiding Principles for Equitable CORs
Please note that all supplemental forms related to the course creation process (e.g., Content Review, Distance Learning, Stand Alone) are now incorporated into the course outline of record in CourseLeaf. For resources specific to using CourseLeaf, visit our CourseLeaf Resources webpage (see link in sidebar).
- COR: A Curriculum Reference Guide (ASCCC [revised in 2017])
- Course Numbering System - link to Foothill catalog
- Foothill Noncredit Courses
- GE Handbook
- Guidelines for Placing Courses in Disciplines
- Independent Study Contract
- Load Factor Calculation Table
- Minimum Qualifications Handbook (Disciplines List) (State Chancellor's Office [17th edition, 2022])
- Noncredit Course Approval and Certification Guidance Table (State Chancellor's Office)
- Program and Course Approval Handbook (State Chancellor's Office [8th edition, 2023])
- SOC Code Lookup - external link to O*NET OnLine (used for degrees/certificates only)
- TOP Code Manual (State Chancellor's Office [7th edition, 2023])
Degree or Certificate (Program) Process
Information about the process for degrees and certificates has moved! Click here for the Degree or Certificate Process & Resources page.
The College Curriculum Committee meets 2–3:30 p.m. every other Tuesday.
CCC is currently holding hybrid meetings. Attendees may join either on campus (specific
location will be listed on the meeting agenda) or virtually via Zoom. Ben Kaupp, CCC
Co-Chair, will distribute the Zoom link to committee members; if you would like to
attend via Zoom, please email Ben at email@example.com
|View committee members.|
Please contact me!
Curriculum Coordinator Mary Vanatta