CourseLeaf Curriculum (CIM)
- CourseLeaf CIM User Guide
- CourseLeaf CIM COR Tip Sheets:
- Course Code Translator
- Faculty User Training Video - Zoom recording from Nov. 2020 (includes audio transcript)
- Approvers Training Video - deans, curriculum reps, and other approvers who would like access to this Zoom recording, please email Mary Vanatta: firstname.lastname@example.org
For resources related to creating and updating CORs, visit our Curriculum Process Resources webpage (see link in sidebar).
We will eventually be implementing CourseLeaf Programs. In the meantime, curriculum sheets are updated in CourseLeaf Catalog (CAT).
- CourseLeaf CAT Curriculum Sheet Tip Sheets:
- Faculty User Training Video - Zoom recording from March 2021 (includes audio transcript)
For resources related to creating a new degree or certificate, visit our Curriculum Process Resources webpage (see link in sidebar).
The College Curriculum Committee meets 2–3:30 p.m. every other Tuesday in the President's Conference Room (ADM 1901).
Please note that, until further notice, CCC meetings will be held virtually via ConferZoom.
Eric Kuehnl, CCC Co-Chair, will distribute the meeting information and link to committee
members; if you would like to attend via Zoom, please email Eric: email@example.com
|View committee members.|
Please contact me!
Curriculum Coordinator Mary Vanatta