Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of May. 29, 12:00 PM
HISTORY OF WESTERN PHILOSOPHY FROM THE RENAISSANCE THROUGH KANT
- Description: Examination of the major European philosophers and philosophic movements of the 17th and 18th centuries. Particular attention to paid to the transition out of the medieval period into the Age of Enlightenment.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours: 4 hours lecture per week. (48 hours total per quarter.)
- Foothill GE Area:Humanities
- Transferability: CSU and UC
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
Department Note:For information on how to clear a prerequisite please go to: http://www.foothill.edu/counseling/prereqs.php
OnlineOnline: a fully online asynchronous class where you work in your time and place to meet the instructor's requirements
Course Dates: 01/09/2023 - 03/31/2023
Day & Time
Async Asynchronous: flexible time and place such as Online in Canvas with recorded lectures
Footnote: This fully online asynchronous class has online activities with weekly requirements and due dates outlined by the course instructor.
After registering, find out how to log in to the course site. https://foothill.edu/onlinelearning/students/canvas-login-instructions-students.html
We're Here to Help!
Admissions and Records Office
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101