Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of May. 29, 11:30 AM
ACRYLIC PAINTING II
- Description: The theory and practice of acrylic painting and continuation of ART 19B. Building on fundamental, acrylic painting skills to develop personalized style, complex subject matter, color theory and composition.
- Advisory: This course is included in the Acrylic Painting family of activity courses.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours: 3 hours lecture per week, 3 hours lab per week. (72 hours total per quarter.)
- Transferability: CSU and UC
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
Department Note:TO CONTACT AN INSTRUCTOR VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Art Program, contact: Hilary Gomes at email@example.com or call 650.949.7585. The website can be found at: https://foothill.edu/art. For information on how to clear a prerequisite please go to: https://foothill.edu/reg/prereqs.html
HybridHybrid: A combination of on-campus scheduled days and times (with a room number that will be held on campus) and asynchronous with online work
Course Dates: 01/09/2023 - 03/31/2023
Day & Time
Day & Time
Async Asynchronous: flexible time and place such as Online in Canvas with recorded lectures
Footnote: This hybrid class has regularly scheduled on-campus class meetings and required asynchronous online activities with weekly requirements and due dates outlined by the course instructor.
After registering, find out how to log in to the course site. https://foothill.edu/onlinelearning/students/canvas-login-instructions-students.html
We're Here to Help!
Admissions and Records Office
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101