Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of May. 29, 11:00 AM
INDEPENDENT STUDY IN PHILOSOPHY
- Description: Provides an opportunity for the student to expand their studies in Philosophy beyond the classroom by completing a project or an assignment arranged by agreement between the student and instructor. The student is required to contract with the instructor to determine the scope of assignment and the unit value assigned for successful completion. Students may take a maximum of 6 units of Independent Study per department.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours: 12 hours lab per week. (144 hours total per quarter.)
- Transferability: CSU
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
Department Note:For information on how to clear a prerequisite please go to: http://www.foothill.edu/counseling/prereqs.php
On CampusOn Campus: Class held at one of our main or Sunnyvale campuses. See Room below for link.
Course Dates: 04/20/2023 - 06/30/2023
Day & Time
We're Here to Help!
Admissions and Records Office
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101