Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of May. 29, 12:30 PM
Non-Credit: English as a Second Language
- Description: Continuation of NCEL 426. An advanced noncredit English grammar course focusing on clause and phrase structures.
- Prerequisite: Appropriate placement through Foothill College's placement model (i.e., guided self-placement) or successful completion of two Level 3 courses, credit and/or noncredit: ESLL 226 or NCEL 426 AND ESLL 227 or NCEL 427.
- Advisory: Concurrent enrollment in ESLL 237 or NCEL 437 recommended; intended for students whose native language is not English.
- Repeatability: Unlimited Repeatability.
- Hours: 5 hours lecture per week. (60 hours total per quarter.)
- Transferability: None
VirtualVirtual: entirely synchronous live in-person online during scheduled days and times
Course Dates: 04/10/2023 - 06/30/2023
Day & Time
Day & Time
Footnote: This synchronous virtual online class has regularly scheduled class meetings live with the instructor (e.g., Zoom) on specific days and times, as noted in the class schedule.
We're Here to Help!
Admissions and Records Office
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101