Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of May. 29, 11:30 AM
Geospatial Technology & Data Science
SEMINAR IN SPECIALIZED APPLICATIONS OF GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS I
- Description: Seminar on the diverse applications of Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Weekly presentations by guest speakers.
- Advisory: This is an introductory level course in the applications of GIST, and assumes no prior knowledge of the discipline; not open to students with credit in GEOG 54A.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours: 2 hours lecture per week. (24 hours total per quarter.)
- Transferability: CSU
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
OnlineOnline: a fully online asynchronous class where you work in your time and place to meet the instructor's requirements
Course Dates: 04/10/2023 - 06/30/2023
Day & Time
Async Asynchronous: flexible time and place such as Online in Canvas with recorded lectures
InstructorMEEZAN, K ALLISON
Footnote: This fully online asynchronous class has online activities with weekly requirements and due dates outlined by the course instructor.
After registering, find out how to log in to the course site. https://foothill.edu/onlinelearning/students/canvas-login-instructions-students.html
We're Here to Help!
Admissions and Records Office
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101