Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of May. 29, 12:00 PM
- Description: Study of beginning level transparent watercolor painting techniques. Emphasis on basic techniques of watercolor painting, composition and color theory.
- Advisory: This course is included in the Watercolor Painting family of activity courses; not open to students with credit in ART 47.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours: 3 hours lecture per week, 3 hours lab per week. (72 hours total per quarter.)
- Transferability: CSU and UC
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
Department Note:TO CONTACT AN INSTRUCTOR VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
For more information about the Art Program, contact: Hilary Gomes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650.949.7585. The website can be found at: https://foothill.edu/art. For information on how to clear a prerequisite please go to: https://foothill.edu/reg/prereqs.html
On CampusOn Campus: Class held at one of our main or Sunnyvale campuses. See Room below for link.
Course Dates: 04/10/2023 - 06/30/2023
Day & Time
Day & Time
We're Here to Help!
Admissions and Records Office
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101