How to Request Accommodated Testing
Accommodated Testing Policies & Procedures
- All exams are by appointment only and must be completed within operating hour.
- Drop-in proctoring is not available at this time.
- All appointments must be made through Clockwork found in MyPortal.
- The Testing and Assessment Center will only be open for appointments only.
- When there are no student appointments the testing office will close, and staff will work remotely.
Health and Safety
All students utilizing on campus test proctoring must follow all Foothill COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
- Prior to arriving on campus, please review the return to campus protocol, including vaccination requirement, health assessment instructions and FAQs.
- Students without a cleared health screening will be asked to leave campus.
You are also advised to
- Use hand sanitizer and disinfectant sheets to wipe down their area after testing
- Practice social distancing
- Inform the proctor immediately if you are feeling sick or unwell.
Disability Resource Center (DRC) Student Appointments
Due to COVID-19, students will be served in the order they were received.
- All exams must be completed by the close of office.
- No drop-in proctoring will be accommodated at this time.
- Accommodated testing services are offered by Clockwork appointment only.
- Students must book testing appointments:
- Three (3) business days (weekdays) in advance of their instructor approved exam date and time.
- During finals, students are required to book appointments seven (7) business days in advance of their instructor approved exam date and time.
TAC reserves the right to deny accommodated testing service if you have not met the
- You are registered with the DRC
- You made an exam appointment via Clockwork in MyPortal at least three (3) business days in advance of their instructor approved exam date and time; or seven (7) business days in advance of their instructor approved finals exam date and time
- You have complied with with the Foothill COVID-19 health and safety guidelines
15-Minute Grace Period Policy
TAC operates on a 15-minute grace period for all accommodated testing appointments, which allows students to start their exam fifteen (15) minutes before or after their scheduled testing appointment time.
- Students who arrive 15 minutes late are not guaranteed their full accommodated testing time if they do not complete their exams prior to the Center’s closing.
- A student arriving after the 15-minute grace period has ended will forfeit their accommodated testing time per instructor exam rules.
Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy
Due to limited seating, hours of operation, and staff availability, any last-minute cancellations or no shows will be canceled indefinitely. Any makeup exams must require a valid excuse and approval by the instructor.
We're Here to Help!
Testing & Assessment Center
Student Services Building 8200 Room 8212