Winter 2021 Programs & Services
Welcome to Winter 2021!
Welcome — or welcome back! We're so glad you've chosen Foothill College for your academic journey.
Tips and Resources for Week Two
Join Winter Welcome Week Activities
Foothill College Promise (Free Tuition)
First-time, full-time college students in 12+ units are eligible to have their winter quarter tuition and fees covered by the Foothill College Promise. Learn more.
Virtual Campus Online Support
- If this is your first quarter at Foothill, please check out our Virtual Campus website for all the online resources available to you, including Live Chat, to help you with your technical needs!
- Also explore our Online Learning website to get started with Canvas by Instructure, our Course Management System (CMS) used in all online and hybrid courses at Foothill College.
- View open courses to find classes with open seats.
- Add classes with an add code through Jan. 15.
- Also view this information in MyPortal by using the Open Classes Finder in the Student Registration app.
- Remember: It is your responsibility to drop classes.
- Psychological Services counselors are accepting appointments for winter quarter.
- Our Psychological Services virtual office is open to answer questions and make appointments.
- Please see what to do if you experience a psychiatric emergency.
Meet with a Counselor
- Get help selecting the right classes and navigating your academic plan.
- Make an appointment.
Student Services Listing
- We have many student services to help you achieve your goals.
- Learn about financial aid, tutoring, personal counseling, the food pantry and other resources.
- Check out our full list of student services.
We hope you have a great winter quarter!
|Go to MyPortal > Apps > All Users > Mobile App > Download Foothill College App|
Admissions and Records
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Research & Service Leadership Symposium
Save the Date • May 20, 2021