Winter 2022 Programs & Services
It's not too late. You can still add classes!
We're offering in-person, fully online and hybrid courses this winter.
Looking for a face-to-face and/or late-start class?
Get Involved with ASFC!
Join your Associated Students of Foothill College (ASFC) leaders on campus & virtually! Meet other students and learn how to get involved at Foothill!
COVID-19 Update for Winter Registration
Proof of Vaccination Required to Register for Winter In-Person Classes
If you plan to register for on-campus classes this winter—or receive any on campus service —you will need to follow our COVID-19 Return to Campus Protocol.
See Steps for a Safe Return to Campus
If you are taking online classes ONLY—and do not plan to come to campus for any other reason, you DO NOT need to upload proof of vaccination.
- Upload proof of vaccination or completed vaccine exemption form.
- Download our Foothill Mobile App to take the Heath Self-Assessment— before coming to campus each day. NOTE: You will need to show your Green Cleared to Enter Campus badge when entering campus.
- Follow on-campus health and safety guidelines
- Be ready to show your green badge when coming onto campus or entering a building
- Wear a mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- Gel-in and out with hand sanitizer when entering or exiting a room
Parking & Transportation
Parking Permits Not Required for Winter Quarter
- Parking will be free in the Foothill and Sunnyvale campus parking lots for fall 2021.
- NOTE: Citations will be given for vehicles parked out of the normal parking spaces, in handicap spaces without a display placard, and in red zones.
Visit Live Chat in our Student Technology Support Hub to connect with a Technology Ambassador!
Academic Division Offices
Got a question for one of the division deans? Need to make an appointment or get a signature? Not sure how to resolve a problem? See Divisions and Department Listing.
Online Learning & Virtual Campus Resources
Visit our Virtual Campus website for links to online resources.
Schedule of Classes
Admissions and Records
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101