Female student looking at books

Financial Aid

Help Paying For College

Financial aid is money that is given, paid or loaned to you to help pay for your college education or vocational training. It can also be a waiver of select college fees.

To start, check out our financial aid program options.

Then apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application, depending on eligibility.

In the News

Check back here often for announcements, news and workshops dates. We look forward to helping you!

Breaking News!...One-Time Grant Funds Available for Undocumented AB540 Students

Students who meet the following criteria may receive up to $500 in grant aid for Winter quarter at Foothill. *Note: These one-time, limited funds have been made available from the state of California.

  • Submit a valid 2017-18 California Dream Act Application at www.caldreamact.org by January 8, 2018. Make sure to list Foothill as one of the school choices on your application.
  • Have AB540 residency status on file with the Foothill Admissions and Records Office. For more information, visit Foothill's Are you an AB540 Dreamer? webpage.
  • Enroll in at least 6 units at Foothill for Winter quarter 2018.
  • If you're a continuing student for Winter 2018, have a minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA. If you're a new student for Winter 2018, there is no GPA requirement.
  • Have enough unmet financial need.

For more information, contact the Foothill Financial Aid Office.




Students Services Building

Questions?We're Here to Help!

Financial Aid Office

(650) 949-7245


Building 8100, Room 8101

Financial Aid Staff Directory

Financial Aid Questions?