Program Effectiveness Data
|Year||N = Graduates||Program Completion Rate (1)||ARRT Exam Pass Rate (2)||Job Placement Rate (3)||Employer Satisfaction (9)|
|5 Yr Average: 2013-2017||118/130||91%||99%||98% (112/114)||100%|
Program Completion Rate (1)
Calculated by number of graduates divided by number of students starting the program. This rate fluctuates based on number of students who withdraw for academic or personal reasons.
ARRT Pass Rate (2)
Number of examinees passing on first attempt: 117.
Number of examinees: 118*
* One examinee did not pass on the first attempt, but passed on the second attempt.
Job Placement Rate (3)
Based on number of graduates responding to employment survey 6-months post graduation who are employed in the radiologic sciences compared to the number of graduates who are “actively seeking” employment.
According to the JRCERT Standard Five – Objective 5.2 “not actively seeking employment” is defined as:
- graduate fails to communicate with program officials regarding employment status after multiple attempts,
- graduate is unwilling to seek employment that requires relocation,
- graduate is unwilling to accept employment due to salary or hours,
- graduate is on active military duty, and/or 5) graduate is continuing education.
- 2014 Job Placement calculation was based on number of graduates responding to employment survey 12-months post graduation.
- 2015 Job Placement rate was calculated at 6-months post graduation via an email survey as the employment trends in the county support surveying the students prior to the one year post graduate mark.
- 2016 Job Placement rate was calculated at 8-months post graduation via an email survey.
- 2017 Job Placement rate was calculated at 7-months post graduation via an email survey.