Marketing and Public Relations
The Foothill College Marketing and Public Relations Department supports the mission, vision and strategic growth of the college through focused internal and external initiatives, public relations efforts, publication development and social media.
The Foothill College Marketing and Public Relations Department offers a variety of services to faculty and staff members:
- print and digital graphic design
- web content development and training
- publication development, copywriting and editing
- promotion through social media, media relations, publicity and advertising
Our Brand, Our Values
Our branding is essential to the Foothill College experience and ensures a consistent look and feel across all channels.
Our college brand is rooted in four core values:
- student success
Our branding style guide ensures we maintain a focused and unique message for the college.
The Foothill College Logo
About Our Logo
Our modern logo for the college evokes historical elements and reimagines them for a new decade. The acorn mark references our unique Pacific-Asian architecture and symbolizes the seed of knowledge, new beginnings, and unlimited potential. The bold uppercase typography conveys a strong, confident academic feel.
- The logo is available in three orientations (Main, Stacked, and Long) for use on all collateral and promotional materials.
- Each logo is available in color and black & white versions.
- NOTE: You may not recolor, add effects, separate the acorn, or edit the logo in any way. For appropriate use, please refer to the branding style guide.
- For general use: Download the JPEG kit
- For transparent backgrounds: Download the PNG kit
- For professional printing: Download the EPS kit
The following PowerPoint templates available for download.
- Template #1 "Standard"
- Template #2 "Standard Wide"
- Template #3 "Geometric"
- Template #4 "Geometric Wide"
Need photos of the Foothill College campus, people or events? View and download images for projects on SmugMug site.
Photo & Video Model Authorization Release
Students, staff and faculty participating in professional photo shoots will need to complete and submit a model release form to marketing.
Looking for a Foothill image to use for your Zoom background? Check out our selection sized and ready for download to your desktop.
New Marketing Work Order Request Form
We've streamlined our work order system! Please use this new Marketing Request Form for all project requests and assistance, including updates, access and/or troubleshooting requests for the Foothill website.