1098-T Tuition Statement
The Foothill-De Anza Community College District (FHDA) is required by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to provide students with the 1098T Tuition Statement form.
These forms are provided to students for viewing and printing through your Foothill De Anza MyPortal account on or before January 31 of the year following the tax year reported.
If you have any difficulty downloading or printing the electronic version of this form, please contact the Admission s and Records Office.
Required Tax Form Notification
Important: FHDA is required by law to report all student 1098T information to IRS.
- To ensure that this information is correct, always use your legal name on your student record and valid Social Security number.
- If your name, Social Security Number (SSN), or address is incorrect or invalid, it could have an impact on your ability to claim tax credits.
- Students with conflicting personal information may have holds placed on their records until they present documentation to Admissions verifying their legal name, residency status, Social Security number, etc.
- Payments made prior to the current calendar year will not be calculated in the current year 1098T.
- It is always a student's responsibility to request a refund if s/he would like to use the credit to pay against a future year tuition and fees.
- Your information may be used for all income tax purposes and failure to report correct information to FHDA can be subject to a penalty imposed by the IRS. (26 CFR 1.6050S-1(e)(4)).
Foothill De Anza Community College District does not offer tax advice. We recommend seeking professional tax counsel whenever necessary.
Access Your 1098-T Statement
Get your tax information (including Form 1098-T) from your MyPortal account.
Click Apps, select "Student Registration" icon, then click Download 1098-T under My Records box.
Tax information is no longer mailed to students.
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Can't find an answer on our website?
TEXT your admissions or registration question/concern to Foothill's ASK ME! service.
Text questions will be answered during regular business hours.
A & R Office Hours
MAIN CAMPUSMon. & Tues. 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed. & Thurs. 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
SUNNYVALE CENTERMon.–Tues. 10 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Wed.–Thurs. 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Fri. 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONSClosed Thursday-Friday, Nov. 28-29 for Thanksgiving Recess
Academic Dates & Deadlines